Thursday 5 September 2013

Welcome to 29

So Beyonce is not the only person who celebrated their birthday on the 4th September, I did to! Yes, yesterday I reached the ripe old age of 29, the last hurrah of the twenties. 

The day was very low key, I spent the day relaxing at home with my husband before going out for a turkish dinner in north London.

The dress I recently brought you've probably seen all over the blogosphere, but after uming and ahhing I decided to get it while on sale (to be honest, I don't think it was worth the original £40). 


I started off wearing it without a belt, but it felt slightly...frumpy



Adding a skinny belt definitely helps the dress and defines my figure more!

Dress: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Necklace (not shown): New Look
Watch: Michael Kors



We went to a gorgeous Turkish restaurant called Antepliler which is located on Green Lanes in north London. Green Lanes is well known for it's rich Turkish community and there is a multitude of Turkish and Greek restaurants. We went to this particular one on the recommendation of my bestie and it did not disappoint!

Lahmacun! Best way to describe it is Turkish version of a pizza but the bread is very thin and there isn't any cheese. YUMMY!



Mixed grill kebab all made fresh, I could not finish it but it was soooo good!
All the meat was tender and juicy...*drools* 

Thanks for reading!


PS. The next post will be from Plus North! Hope to see you there!

Cxx

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading your messages! x