Wednesday 1 May 2013

Jamming and Instagramming

Well hello friends,

If I'm not creating outfit posts or on twitter (both of which I do not do enough of!) You'll find me stalking Instagram, which is the most used app on my iPhone.

I didn't use it that much when I first got my iPhone last year, but recently, I have had a boost confidence to post more and not worry about what people think. Here are a few recent Instagram #ootd pics:


Blazer: Very.co.uk
T-shirt: ASOS Curve
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Primark

Jacket:Evans
T shirt: H&M
Skirt: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Converse

T-Shirt: ASOS Maternity
Blue body con dress: ASOS
Sneaker wedges: Office
Necklace: ZARA
You can catch me on Instagram: @life_of_o, or click the link the Instagram pic at the top of the screen.


Thanks for reading!
C xx

1 comment:

  1. Loving that ASOS floral patterned skirt! I love Instagram so much. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading your messages! x